LAST UPDATE: 23rd May 2018
enricoSmog ergonomic practitioners, acknowledges its responsibility and duty of care to protect and respect your privacy, and to protect your personal data. If you are asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will be used in accordance with this privacy statement that is designed to meet the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018.
The consultancy business system and website is designed to comply with the UK Data Protection Act and the GDPR with regards to data protection and user privacy.
This Privacy Notice explains what personal data we collect, how we use your personal data, reasons we may need to disclose your personal data to others and how we store your personal data securely.
How we use your personal data?
Data protection laws state that we are only able to process personal data if we have valid reasons to do so and to be transparent about the use of any information collected.
The extent to which we collect personal data will depend on the type of activity e.g. assessment, consultancy or training.
- Details to contact you regarding the course, pre and post eg to send certificates and the option to stay informed about accreditation requirements and updates to the relevant subject will be sought
- personal details are collected to enable a factual report to be prepared with the sole intention to safeguard the employee, consent to release this information and include this information in a report where relevant will be sought. If not given, then the information will not be seen by the employer. Full details are given at the assessment and you will be asked to complete a consent form
How do we use your data?
To enable us to carry out activities with you there are certain details that we must collect and process, for bookings and invoicing we favour electronic mail.
The minimum amount of data will vary depending on the request that you have made, for example -
Booking a course
- Delegate name: (You will be asked to confirm this for certification purposes)
- Company name:
- Contact details (phone number, mobile number and e-mail address)
- Payment Details: (payment can be online or by invoice – we do not take payment details)
- Training course date and location
- Special requirements: (to ensure that delegates can be safely accommodated or that any special requirements can be provided or put in place).
- Special dietary needs: (to ensure training venues provide special diets for those that need them, we must collect this data and communicate this to the training venue)
As we carry out a number of different activities, there may be other information that we require to process your request, the above is an example only.
You can request that we discontinue the use of any stored information that we hold about you and have the right of data portability, you can request any of these by any communication method.
Where we store your personal data
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secured servers within the UK
- Any sensitive data provided is encrypted and protected
- All reports are encrypted and stored on standalone device
In the event of a data breach, we shall ensure that our obligations under applicable data protection laws are complied with where necessary.
Please e-mail any questions or comments you have about privacy to us - contact details below.
The data controller of this website is: enricoSmog ergonomic practitioners
Location of office:
21 Tisbury Row, Tisbury,
Data Protection officer
Mr. Duncan Abbott
Principal, enricoSmog ergonomic practitioners
Tel: 01747 871868