Every effort has been made to ensure the contents of this website are factual and accurate, but no responsibility can be accepted for any reason whatsoever in relation to how the material is used.
Standard terms and conditions of business apply for both in person and virtual work.
Standard cancellations charges apply to any course place booked and then cancelled.
All submitted booking forms constitute acceptance of our booking form terms and conditions for in person and virtual online courses.
- The virtual assessment training course and accompanying materials are copyrighted, and are for the named delegate/s use only and so cannot be recorded, shared or reproduced, and that attendance is for the named person only
- Recording of the event is forbidden and will be deemed as infringement of GDPR and our copyright
Standard cancellations charges apply to any assessment booked and then cancelled. These charges relate to standard assessments, if the assessment differs you will be notified at the time of booking.
- Standard assessments confirmed then cancelled will have the following charges applied:
- Less than 72 hours but greater than 48 hours notice - 50% of assessment charge
- Less than 48 hours - 100% of assessment charge
- Notice periods relate to the working week as weekends are not included.