Home worker and remote worker specialist services
We carry out home working assessments for staff with and without specialist requirements (i.e back, neck, upper limb pain, stress etc). All assesssments are carried out virtually and are fully compliant with the GDPR.
If you want to make home working a success for your company we can help you adopt a best practice approach and alert you to the issues that are cropping up. We will make you aware of the best ways that can help ensure your homeworkers wellbeing:
- take positive steps to prevent physical and mental ill health
- ensure that the management of remote working staff follows good guidance
- be compliant with legal requirements and obligations such as GDPR
- If you have a staff member reporting physical pain or stress then we can help! All assessments will be done via video line and are carried out in line with professional good practice and active based research
- We offer 1:1 and team coaching sessions, team advice sessions, and 1 training days.
- We also provide webinars and podcasts
- Gain competence in carrying out virtual assessments for working @ home remote workers 'How to carry out virtual assessments'
- Check out the CIEHF accredited DSE assesor course and the CIEHF Advanced DSE assessor course both with extended home working and return to work section.