Virtual home and remote working assessments
Have a staff member working at home needing help, suffering pain and discomfort, been advised by a medical advisor to have an assessment. As Chartered Ergonomists we can carry out an indepth remote assessment that is GDPR compliant and will allow full interaction to enable a detailed actionable report to be submitted.
- Design guidance to the employer or the person being assessed.
- Posture guidance - how to avoid injury and work safely
- Any equipment changes and what to get
- Getting the maximum benefit from working at home
- We give great advice physical, cognitive and organisational
Working with us will ensure that you have an accredited professional who is a recognised expert in ergonomic assessments.
To discuss please call Duncan Abbott 01747 871868 or by email
Duncan Abbott MSc C.ErgHF is a Chartered Ergonomist, Designer and Psychologist